What You Should Do When You Notice Water DamageIf your home suffers extensive water damage after a leak or a flood, it’s very important that you take immediate action. Taking care of the problem as soon as possible will help you ensure that minimal damage is done to your property, and it can help you save on professional services. Here are the steps you should take when you notice any water damage at your West Palm Beach home:
- Move any furniture into a dry area. Wood and fabric absorb water very quickly, and they can be very easily damaged, so moving them out of the area is very important.
- Find the source of the leak and try to stop the water. If you can’t find the leak or stop it, your best option is most likely to turn on your West Palm Beach home’s water supply.
- Call our professionals to begin the water damage repairs as soon as possible.
What We’ll DoOur professional water damage repairs experts will arrive at your West Palm Beach home as soon as possible. We’ll remove the water quickly, and we’ll repair any drywall, flooring, or other parts of your West Palm Beach home that have damaged by the water.
- The Dangers Of Bacterial Growth After Water Damage
Unfortunately, it only takes about three days for mold to take root and create toxic poisons that make us sick. After flooding, plumbing leaks, water damage from fires, or other water damage causing disasters, it's imperative to have your home or commercial building treated by professional restoration services to prevent bacterial growth. Many West Palm…Read More
- Reasons To Get Your Home Tested For Mold This Summer
As a homeowner, you are likely familiar with mold and just how troublesome it can be to remove from your home once it has started growing. With summer just a couple of short weeks away, the conditions are perfect for mold to start thriving in and outside of your home, and these conditions are only…Read More